Monday, November 4, 2013

In which a friendly blogger does a kindly deed...


If you read my blog post or any of my Twitter rants last Monday, you will be aware that my attendance at my first ever blogger's conference was scuppered by the St Jude storm. I had been planning to go to the Next Bloggers Network workshop in London, but my local train operator had no services running till late afternoon and so I ended up stuck at home tormenting myself by reading all the #nbnworkshop tweets and photos.

But the story doesn't just end there. After the gloom of Monday had passed,  I was tweeted by fellow south-coast blogger Carina (who blogs at Multi Layer Mummy) who in a unexpected show of blogging camaraderie had liberated an extra goodie bag from the workshop and brought it home for me

My exciting parcel arrived on Saturday and inside was a bounty of goodies including a NBN Workshop cookie, a very posh scented candle, slipper socks, a notebook, pen and picture frame...


After the build up and the let down of Monday I can't begin to tell you how much this small thoughtful show of inclusiveness was appreciated. If my first no-show bloggers conference is anything to go by, it looks like I'll be in for a real treat when I actually get to meet real live bloggers in flesh at Blogtacular in May!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when someone does something nice that is totally unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't get there but how lovely. A really lovely thing to do x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good grief just seen this post *hiding under the table* thank you Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...