Friday, August 30, 2013

What's been inspiring me during August on Flickr...


This month I've found myself drawn to floor cushions. Personally I think it's because we've moved 3 of our 4 footstools into the loft for storage and my brain has been tricked into thinking we need more low height furniture, but they'll be no reasoning with it! I bet I'll have started making one by the end of September...

A few interior ideas have also crept into my favourites, along with bright and bold quilts, and some corduroy trousers. As the nights draw in the pressure is mounting, I'm going to need to start making the boy some winter trousers soon. It's not just because I enjoy sewing, there is a practical side too. He has the waist measurement of a six month-old (according to the clothes manufacturers!) but the leg length of an 18 month-old. So does anyone have any suggestions for where to buy heavier weight fabrics cheaply online?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...