Thursday, August 29, 2013

Brit Sewing Thursday Linky


It's that time of the week again, and sewing progress has been slow this week. With my husband on leave and father-in-law staying, there have not been many opportunities for sewing. The kitchen table has even been being used for its proper purpose - heaven forbid!

I did manage to knock up a very quick applique tee for a certain boy who has a birthday on Friday, but other projects have had to be left on the backburner. Hopefully they'll be more interesting news to report next week...


So what have you been up to?



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute tee. Thanks for the linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done NOTHING! Next week, I promise.

    Great tee for theo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...