Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm going to Blogtacular

 
I decided a few weeks ago that I really must make an effort to go to a blogging event soon. Other bloggers seem to gain a lot from these networking events and of course it's lovely to put faces to URLs too. Miraculously almost as soon as the thought had crossed my mind, Blogtacular, an event specifically aimed at creative bloggers, was announced. 
 
It is frustratingly far off (9 months!) but the lure of attending an event for my niche has persuaded me to opt for this, rather than one of the mummy-blogger events that are taking place sooner. By buying an early-bird ticket I have taken a bit of a gamble, as I don't know anyone else who is even thinking of attending, let alone has bought a ticket! Here's hoping I won't be left in the corner on my own come May!
 
Anyone else thinking of going?
 
 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...