Friday, August 30, 2013

Review : Ozeri Curva thermo glasses



I was introduced to thermal glasses last year when my parents bought us a couple of big ones as a Christmas present. The genius of them, is that the double layer of glass keeps the liquid hot or cold and the outside at the right temperature to handle. Our current pair don't stay in circulation for very long as they get commandeered for drinks quickly and then end up in the dishwasher waiting for the rest of the load, so I'd been planning to buy some more, preferably a bit smaller to stop me drinking gallons of mint tea right before I go to bed!

Right on cue I was offered some Ozeri Artisan Curva glasses to review. They hold 8 fl oz, perfect for a small cocktail or a herbal tea. I particularly like the fact that each glass is subtly but distinctly different from the others in the set, they make a rather handsome addition to our kitchen and we've been enjoying using them.

As well as being dishwasher and microwave safe, they are also good for using in the freezer opening up a whole world of iced cocktail possibilities!

Disclosure : I was given a set of Ozeri glasses in return for this review, but all opinions are my own

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen them yet in Canada - but I love them. They have an organic look - sort of like a seed within a plant. Just what I need - more crockery. But I love the stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...