Monday, May 19, 2014

Living Arrows : 20/52

ISO 220, 50mm, f/2.0, 1/50

We taught Theo the phrase "cool dude" this week. Now he says "No big boy. Theo cool dude" and I try really hard o keep a straight face. 

The glasses are (were) mine, another thing he has stolen from me and is carrying off with far greater aplomb. I just need to capture him wearing one of my necklaces at the same time so I can complete the embarassing photo collection for when he's older.

living arrows

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photography, I think it's always wise to get some great comedy photos to show future girlfriends. Amanda #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! I have a box of photos nicely building for the girls 18th, lol #livingarrows x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab picture, the colours are beautiful and well pink is a cool colour if you ask my daughter. #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photo, he is fulfilling the role of 'Cool Dude' perfectly and totally rocking his, sorry, i mean mummy's glasses! xxx #livingarrows

    Vikki @ Love From Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! He really is a cool dude in those sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool dude! My girls say the same thing every time they have their sunnies on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep cool comes to mind when I saw this photo & groovy too =) #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...