Sunday, May 4, 2014

#1day12pics - Out and about in Sussex

Over the last few months I have noticed a lot of bloggers taking part in photo projects to document a day in 12 photos and when I saw Emma at Love Your Pics was organising a #1day12pics event today, I decided to jump in.

I loved having an excuse to spend the day with my camera at my side and to focus on capturing images. Some hours yielded good pictures, others less so, but I'll definitely try and join in again next month and I also might do one month entirely on instagram.

This is what my day looked like...

1day12_may_9


09:28 - Early morning visit to Chichester to beat the crowds. These are remnants of the street art festival that took place last year. I meant to get round and photograph all of them, but I never did and now most are gone.  


1day12_may_10


10:04 - I hung around outside waiting for the shop to open at 10am to get these after seeing them on #fridayflats on Twitter. A footwear contender for Blogtacular next weekend if the weather is good


1day12_may_11


11:50 - Back home and a later than usual dog walk. The plants around us have shot up in the last few weeks and everywhere is teaming with wildlife




 12:21 - Two things Theo loves at the moment. (1) This bike and (2) A brown haired girl at nursery called Ava


1day12_may_13


13:25 - Lunch. Toasted ham and cheese sour dough sandwiches. I am a little addicted to my George Foreman. Probably ought to start thinking about some more creative lunches for summer...


1day12_may_14


 14:03 - Strawberries. I like them chopped up in a bowl with evaporated milk on top... M'mmm


1day12_may_15

  
15:40 - Winter feet desperately in need on sunshine and nail polish


1day12_may_16


16:24 - Our big dog dozing on the sofa and keeping watch out of the window. She's missing having the builders to provide entertainment today.


1day12_may_17


17:32 - Assembling the new pressure washer, with Theo making helpful suggestions




18:07 - He came running in to the kitchen to tell me that "water coming out" but he decided to keep a safe distance while watching.


1day12_may_19


 18:56 - It's Saturday, so Daddy is in charge of the bedtime story 


1day12_may_20


20:21 - First Jersey Royals of the season, brought back from Jersey by my parents on Thursday.



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely and productive day. Thanks for joining in! Hopefully we will see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Sounds like a fun idea for a photo project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics. Love the dog. Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...