Thursday, October 31, 2013

Brit Sewing Thursday Linky (31st October 2013)


Not much to show for myself this week on the sewing front!

My secret Christmas project is coming along slowly but nicely and one of the swaps I am in closes tomorrow, so I will finally be able to show you what I made next week (and maybe what I received too?)

In the meantime I have signed up for the Doll Quilt Swap on Flickr. If you fancy joining the sign up is still open. This is my inspiration mosaic...

Doll Quilt Swap inspiration mosaic

And one other thing, if you are looking to promote your blog for free next month, why not take part in my badge swap? You can read about it here.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mosaic, I love that texty one at the top!! Swaps scare the life out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swap mosaic is great! The first one is my favourite but they're all beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...