Saturday, October 26, 2013

Exciting news... we won!

CenterParcs Family Blog Club 

You may remember that a few weeks ago I wrote a blog post which featured our video entry to become Center Parcs family bloggers. Well, after a tense and exciting wait, we found out earlier this week that we are one of the chosen families!

As well as taking a short-break at Longleat Forest in the spring, I will also be trying out their spa facilities with a friend and we'll be taking part in their monthly challenges on this blog. So lots to look forward to!

There were 12 family bloggers selected in total and you can read about the others on the Center Parcs blog.

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. A huge congratulations Clare and very well deserved. As I said before I really think yours was the best video of all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'd be interested in hearing about whether it would suit a not-overly-outdoorsy person such as myself...Lucas and Dave are well up for cycling around and playing in the woods. I am less enthused!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...