Monday, October 28, 2013

It's swap time again!


So the storm had the final say about my plans to attend the Next Bloggers event in London today. I'm stuck at home as there are no trains running!

But in the spirit of blogs and networking, I thought it would be a good day to put a call out for badge swappers for November. This month we have been introduced to the brilliant bloggers behind Maddie Moes, La Famille Brown, Circle Of Pine Trees & Rascal & Roses. If you'd like to be one of next month's swappers, all you have to do is host my badge on your blog and in return I will host yours. It's a great way of reaching out to new readers and meeting fellow bloggers.

The only thing I must stress is that spots are limited and they are only confirmed when you have sent me your badge. If you miss out for this month though I'll stick you straight to the top of the list for December.

Interested? Email me.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...