Monday, July 21, 2014

Living Arrows - 29/52

image
iPhone 5 / Edited in Snapseed and Overgram

Apologies to those who have already seen this picture on my Instagram feed. I originally took the photo for a Samsung competition called "100 Days Of Family" but I liked the end result so much I thought I'd make it my Living Arrows Portrait for this week.

August is the month of birthdays in our house. I'm first on 15th, Jim's is 18th and Theo (who was due on 17th) made his appearance on 30th. Of course this means he will almost certainly be the youngest in the school year and of course, he has two parents who know exactly what that entails. Will he really be ready in 14 months time? We discuss it a lot, but ultimately only time will tell...

living arrows

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. I love this idea with the chalk board, such a happy little chappy! We are the same in our family but September so all were/will be the eldest in our class. My birthday is the 5th Sept, which meant I returned back to school from the summer hols on mine :0(( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo, such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fun picture! May is the month of birthdays and wedding anniversaries in our house, although Toby's birthday was just last week. Not quite an August baby but he'll be one of the youngest in his year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute photo. My wee man is a september baby and so will be the eldest in his class. I worry that he will be ready to go to school well before he is able to. Daft huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this- what a cute idea for a shot! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you made it your living arrows photo. I loved it!!! It is so creative and awesome. I just might have to copy for an instagram shot for Buba's 3rd birthday coming up soon You are so talented. #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this picture so much! It's inspired me to do something creative to celebrate my son's 3rd birthday :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that great feedback Maria. I am constantly inspired by other people's photos so it's rewarding to know I am passing it on! :-)

      Delete
  8. Haha super cute idea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo, I do something very similar for my newborn monthly milestones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...