Monday, July 14, 2014

Living Arrows - 28/52

ISO 400, 50mm, f/2.2, 1/800

I'm later than usual posting for Living Arrows this week and that's for two reasons. Firstly we moved back into the house on Friday night and although the builders may be close to finishing, our own work has only just begun, but more on this later in the week...

Secondly I thought I had my photo this week, it was a picture of Theo asleep in his new bed which for him was the highlight of the week, but somehow a picture I took without his knowledge just didn't feel right. Mostly he is a willing participant in this portrait project and I hope there is nothing I publish that will make him cringe in later life, but somehow a sleeping photo just felt a bit... invasive?

Anyhow, I reshot today under the lovely weeping willow in my parents garden. I'm sure I'm not alone in constantly trying to define boundaries in blogging and who knows if we will ever get it right?
living arrows

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love how he seems to be cuddling the willow tree in the picture... lovely :)

    I've just read your renovation posts for the first time, and what an incredible job you've been doing! I'm looking forward to following the rest of the journey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a truly gorgeous photo. I have to admit to never really taking 'active or willing participation' into consideration - sleeping photos can be so precious! But I will think about this more now you've mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...