Thursday, June 12, 2014

Capturing Colour - Red

ccred_bucket

This week's colour for the #capturingcolour project was red. We own loads of red stuff, but most of it is packed away at the moment, which is why there are more toys in this post than grown up things!

On a slightly different note, I noticed an interesting thing while out and about photographing this week. All our local postboxes seem to be in a pretty poor state of repair. Is it the same across the country? Do we need to start a campaign to get Royal Mail to give them all a fresh lick of paint and make them shiny again?

iow21
#capturingcolour #red
Tiler has finished the main bathroom. Swear I didn't give him this mug deliberately! #capturingcolour #red #bathroom
strawberries
#capturingcolour #red


If you feel inspired to join the capturing colour project you can do so via Instagram using the #capturingcolour hashtag. Next week's colour is green, please check out the other blogs taking part too...

Hayley at Shutterflies
Kirsty at My Two Mums 
Lucy at Capture By Lucy



Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I agree with your comment about the post boxes, they are all a bit shabby round our way. Love the mini London Bus, perfect for this colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your reds, especially the poppies. Beautiful! I love seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are fab. I love the boat and the pinecones with the hint of red in the shoes too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - I love the picture of the boat, it's such an unexpected red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it's really funny, you are the second person to say you liked the boat picture and I nearly left it out if the blog post because I didn't think it was that good! :-)

      Delete
  5. I love the depth of colour in your photos especially the glass and the poppies. i'm no photography geek but occasionally 'borrow' my husbands SLR. Maybe I should go on a course as I seem to only use the auto setting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...