Thursday, June 5, 2014

Capturing Colour - Blue

ccblue4

A couple of weeks ago Hayley from Shutterflies (who is part of the team at iheartsnapping.com) asked me to take part in a photo project organised by Kirsty from My Two Mums. I might have said yes indecently quickly, this is just the kind of thing I love!

The idea is for six bloggers to spend six weeks capturing six colours. I love a creative challenge and to have a reason to put time aside for photography and what I love even more is to do all of that with a group of bloggers whose photography I admire.

It made me think about the nature of blogging too. Sometimes we all get caught up obsessing on visitors, followers and pagerank when actually the reason I blog is exactly this. To connect with other creative people online.

Our first colour this week is blue and this is what I shot... 

ccblue9
ccblue5
ccblue1
This door gets more wonky the longer you look at it! #capturingcolour #blue #photowalk
I think this blue business has gone to my head. I dressed him like this without even thinking! #capturingcolour #blue
ccblue6
ccblue2

And then finally today, wonderful blue skies as the backdrop to our scaffolding coming down!


Please hop over and visit the others taking part and see their photos...

Hayley at Shutterflies
Chloë from Sorry about the Mess
Laura from Circle of Pines
And of course Kirsty at My Two Mums

I'm looking forward to next week which hopefully should be a good deal less chaotic than this week has been!




Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. It's so lovely to have you on board with this project. I have loved seeing your shots shared on Instagram. The rope photo is particularly striking I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea for you all to participate in. You've all such gorgeous images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great images, I would love to do something like this, you are in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great shots. I love the flower one the most. Excited to see your house tour once it's all done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...