Sunday, July 14, 2013

My dream summer wardrobe from Phase Eight

 

Phase Eight are running a competition for bloggers at the moment where you have to create your dream holiday wardrobe by picking 5 items from their website. The prize is a £250 gift card to spend in store.

I love Phase Eight and could happily stock my wardrobe with fantasy outfits from their range all day long. Their dresses have traveled the world with me and I would have quite happily got married in one, were it not for the fact they produced my dream bridal dress the year after I got married!

My choices were...

Striped cotton fit and flare dress : This is a popular cut for Phase Eight and it immediately leapt out at me. A simple bold design that can be dressed up or down.

Crinkle cardigan : Perfect for cooler summer evenings and its crinkle style would lend itself to lazy travelers like me who arrive at a destination with everything crumpled

Anabel Peep Toe Shoes : These babies are in the sale and less than £30! What's not to love? And they would go with both dresses

Chelsea flower print dress : This is so gorgeously summery and such a grown up silhouette. It makes me yearn for a wedding invitation to drop through my door just so I can justify buying it.

Hamilton necklace : Bold and modern in zingy red. It just cries out to be worn in hot locations!

You can find out more about the competition and see other entries by heading over to the Phase Eight blog

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...