Monday, September 29, 2014

Living Arrows : 39/52

ISO 640, 35mm, f/8/0, 1/800

This week's Living Arrows photo was taken yesterday at a cafe we visited for breakfast. There was a rather cool upcycled sofa made out of an old boat in one corner of the patio area and as I was taking a photo of it for future reference, a couple of ladies seated opposite suggested I put Theo on it for a picture.

He was is usual relaxed self about being plonked on a seat in front of two strangers and as soon as I got the camera out he turned the smile on. Sometimes I worry that he is learning to perform in front of the camera, but to be entirely fair, he actually probably has less photos taken of him than a lot of kids. It's just mine are taken with a large conspicuous SLR and not a mobile phone!


living arrows

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous picture of Theo but I'm afraid I'm completely distracted by the idea of a sofa made out of half a boat - I love it., I've no room in my house or garden for one at the moment but one day when we cut down that bush and get rid of the rickety old blue bench, then I'm going to have to have a boat sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture. The upcycled sofa is amazing and a great back drop. I would love something like this for my patio! I need a boat sofa now too! lol #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shot, and his outfit! I am a sucker for a striped top ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his outfit, he fits in perfectly with the decor. Beautiful photo! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...