Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hotel Chocolat paying it forward...


Hotel Chocolat recently sent me one of their Mother's Day chocolate selections and asked me in return to nominate a fellow mummy blogger who I thought deserved a gift to be sent to them. I immediately thought of Carina who blogs as Multi Layer Mummy.

Last October when I was unable to make it to the Next Bloggers Conference (because of the first of the winter storms) Carina kindly picked up a goodie bag and sent it to me. It was a simple, but incredibly kind gesture, particularly because we only know each other via the web!

So I have nominated Carina to receive a beautifully wrapped box from Hotel Chocolat in time for Mother's Day. My own box was the "For My Mum" selection which was delicious and beautifully presented. A great gift!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Clare, very sweet of you to think of me x I look forward to munching my way through them :) We'll meet up soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very sweet of you, Clare, and the chocolates look amazing. I've just dropped a broad hint about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thought. I've met some amazing people through blogging and social media. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much taste when I licked the computer screen. They look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...