Friday, March 28, 2014

Aqua Sana Spa - It's not all about cake (honestly!)

image
image

Earlier this week I went back to Center Parcs for the second half of my Family Blogger trip, a day at the Aqua Sana spa. I took Jenny my old BFBS colleague as she lives close to Longleat.

I've done a couple of spa days, but had no idea what the experience would be like at Center Parcs.  Although I sadly don't have many photos to share (cameras and steam not being the best of friends) it was a brilliant day.

A full day at Aqua Sana is, I think, pretty good value for money. For £69 you get access to the spa, a coffee and pastry when you arrive and a choice of lunch. 

There are a dizzing array of steam/sauna rooms (honestly I lost count, there must be 8 at least) a small outside heated pool, various relaxation rooms oh and that cafe! I was rather relieved that this particular spa day turned out to be one of those days that's all about pampering rather than one that's all about being healthy. Lunch was lovely (odd how doing nothing works up such an appetite) and red velvet cake and tea ended the day brilliantly.

We also had two treatments each. We both had the paraffin foot pedicure (above) which is held in the foyer of the spa and is a perfect quick treatment if you are popping in during a longer stay and we had massages too. Head, back and shoulders for Jenny and scalp for me. 

It was a brilliant day out, perfect to destress mid-house build and catch up with an old friend. If I lived nearer I'd be seriously tempted to go back on a regular basis.

PS - If you missed my post last month about our stay at Longleat Forrest, you can read it here.

CenterParcs Family Blog Club

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great spa experience and quite a decent price too - fab photographs, those cakes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely wonderful! I live really close to a Center Parcs venue but I've never actually been. Must book myself in one day soon :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lucky you! I am so in need of a spa treatment and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are gorgeous! The cakes! *drools*

    Looks like you had a lovely experience :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...