Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What's been inspiring me on Flickr this month...


1. East Head, West Wittering, 2. Making progress on my pp project next to the pool this afternoon. ❤ #yesitstakingawhile #familycampingtrip, 3. pillow improv curves, 4. Wannabe Feathers mini (2), 5. the sfgirlbybay home office., 6. doors of Yogya, 7. triangles table runner, 8. Stitch Floral plus quilt, 9. Denim Jacket & Printed Joggers, 10. Red Dragonfly top done!, 11. Japanese Maple, 12. Bognor Regis Pier, 13. Turquoise & Aqua tones, 14. Parsley PJs - pattern from Made by Rae, 15. engagement portraits west wittering-22, 16. in progress

It's funny how the strong warm colours of autumn crept into my photo choices this month without me noticing. There's some local beaches in this month's selection, kids trousers (more of those tomorrow) patchwork (of course) and photo mosaics (a subject which was discussed a lot in my photo course in Brighton.) Click on the links to see the original images.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...