Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On the beach...

Is there anything better than spending a couple of hours of your working day away from the office, out in the fresh air, but still working?

Today my job took me to a beach, to interview the RAF Kite Surfing team who are in Cyprus training.

You could not wish to meet a nicer bunch of guys and gals, happy to chat about their sport and show off the moves they have been learning.

Cyprus is THE place to kite surf and they kept asking if I'd had a go yet. So maybe I might just have to try before the summer is out...

4 comments:

  1. I think that looks amazing, saw a few guys doing this last autumn on the Lago di Bolsena, but nothing like this impressive looking display.

    All in an interesting days work, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....looks a little scary to this wimp! I might have to pass on the kite surfing, but I could sit along the beach and cheer them on!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got paid for doing that, what a great job you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it.....you only live once(as some people say), unless you are Buddhist and then, you'll be back to do it again....;-) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...