Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I've been Habit-ed!


I've been a big fan of the Habit blog since I discovered it when we were in Canada. It's an American based blog that features inspiring photos from guest contributors around the world with short descriptions of moments in their day. This month they've created a Flickr pool and are featuring photos from the pool on their blog.

It's been a long standing ambition of mine to get a photo on the blog, so I leapt at the chance to contribute to the pool, and low and behold, after adding my first photo to the pool yesterday, I've been featured on the blog! I'm chuffed to bits...

If you fancy it, why not have a go too...

2 comments:

  1. I think I might! I recognised your photo I think, of walking in the countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of course! I've always thought your photographs were outstanding! Congratulations....give yourself a big cyber pat on the back for me.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...