Monday, December 22, 2014

Slowing down for Christmas...


I can't quite believe that this is my penultimate contribution to Living Arrows this year. I'm really looking forward to doing a round up of all the photos from the year and examining how Theo has grown and my photography has changed.

This will also probably be my last post before Christmas. Whilst it may seem quiet here at the moment, there is some frantic paddling going on beneath the surface and plans are forming, more of which I will reveal in the new year.

I love this period of peace and quiet before Christmas. Particularly if all the shopping is done and the cards are written. There is no obligation to go anywhere and some time to catch up with things whilst the rest of the world has slowed down a bit.

I hope you have a lovely time however you are spending the festive period. I'll be popping back in after Christmas for a giveaway and to share some captures from our family Christmas, but until then eat, drink and be merry!


living arrows

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I love your window seat, what a lovely spot! Thanks for joining in this year! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so chilled out! #LivingArrows x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful seat! Gorgeous capture x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm envious of that window seat! Have a wonderful Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...