Monday, August 4, 2014

Living Arrows - 31/52

theo_030814a
ISO 200, 35mm, f/4.0, 1/1600, Edited in Lightroom

Yesterday we went for a walk round Chichester Marina. You can walk through the boatyard and on to fields and a footpath that goes all the way along the shore to Dell Quay. The backdrop even at low tide is quite beautiful and I tried to persuade Theo to stand with the beach behind him several times (with Jim quietly sighing in the background behind me) but it wasn't to be. Instead I had to settle for a shot of him, stick in hand and furrowed brow.

This collection of weekly portraits I am building through the Living Arrows project will be a lovely record to look back on, but it isn't always easy to get a good photo of a small boy who won't stay still or look at a camera (unless chocolate buttons are involved) He turns three in a months time and I'm starting to wonder when the optimum age is for happy compliance in photos is? Have we passed it already or are we yet to reach it?

living arrows


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo - I'm sure not boys ever get to the stage when they happily pose for pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chichester Marina seems like a beautiful place. Wished i lived closer so i could go take a look myself.
    Beautiful picture by the way x

    Love xoxkissablebeautyxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...