Friday, April 19, 2013

Pillow Talk Swap

Pillow Talk Swap Mosaic

I've just signed up for the next round of the Pillow Talk Swap on Flickr and this is my inspiration mosaic for my swap partner.

In the last swap I took part in, I received this gorgeous cushion from Lee which now has pride of place in our sitting room.

My amazing Modern She Made Swap cushion

On that occasion it was a mixed swap where you choose a table runner, mini quilt, cushion or sewing machine cover.

I have to admit the pillow swap seems a lot fairer as you give the same as you receive. I already have a few ideas in my head for my partners pillow (cushion!) I'm just waiting to find out who she is and what she likes...

1 comment:

  1. I love swaps - I just did a mug rug swap and received two lovely rugs from Denmark. Mine went to Germany. I am now working on a spring wall hanging that will go to Turkey... Imagine my quilting all over the world. Now that should help decrease my stash. I love the map pillow and have stared at it trying to figure out how it was made. The fabric choice and black outlines are gorgeous. Love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...