Saturday, July 30, 2011

West coast taster

West coast taster

We're heading back east tomorrow after a truly amazing few days on the west coast. The scenery and the weather has exceeded every expectation we had, and I have tons of photos to sift through and post on the blog tomorrow, before we head off again for another couple of nights in the Cairngorns.

You can have this photo as a teaser though... fresh seafood for lunch today on the shores of Kishorn Loch. Absolute peace and quiet and brilliant sunshine...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare! I'm catching up on blogs and see that I missed that you were taking a trip--I'm so glad you've had an enjoyable time, and I look forward to seeing your pictures which I know will be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...