Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oooh post!


A very exciting day today... I have been waiting to get my hands on this bit of kit for about six months.

It's a House On Hill Road camera strap. Erin who makes them, sews very limited numbers. She made the last batch just before Christmas, I managed to get one for my sister's birthday, but missed out on getting one myself.

But at last my patience has paid off and I have my own.... isn't it great?


And here it is employed into immediate use... This by the way is what our garden looks like at the moment.  Summer is here, so it's goodbye grass!

4 comments:

  1. the weather is still foul here as you may have seen on the weather forecasts.
    Love the camera strap must go and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cool strap! I will check out the link. Happy summer....I just love summertime weather!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, awesome strap. I want one!
    Sierra-dog for LL peep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous and a definite wantie...well worth the wait.

    No grass, but hello sun - just a little bit of sun again....please.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...