Sunday, May 26, 2013

Joules goodies...

The kind PR folks at Joules sent me a goodie bag of their products last week. I knew of Joules through their clothing line (Jim bought me a fab hoodie last summer) but was quite surprised to discover their range includes homeware by Joules too.

Joules mug

This natty floral mug (pictured enjoy the weekend sunshine) is now making the rest of our crockery look decidedly shabby, it's already made me throw one mug out, it looked so bad next to it! I particularly like the fact it is what I'd call a "man-size" mug, but with a bit of ladylike elegance to it!

They also have a great range of umbrellas, including a doggy one with little Bella Beagles on it, and dear friends, I did try to get a photo of Bella next to the umbrella and it just wasn't going to happen.

They have gorgeous doggy wellies too, which I think I am a little bit in love with. Can a girl ever justify owning three pairs of wellies... even in a summer like this? I might try...

And for the man of the house there was also a bit of Joules lovliness. How about these for Father's Day? 


I must tell you Jim was quite terrified that I'd actually make him model them for the blog - Ha! But no, I was content with chuckling at the seaside humour in the design. Pants that make you laugh? That's always a winner for me..  Thank you Joules!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...