Monday, November 3, 2014

Living Arrows : 44/52

ISO 400, 50mm, f/2/0, 1/6400

There are only 8 weeks left of the Living Arrows project this year and as we enter the darkest months of 2014 we are also entering the time of year when mine (and probably everybody's) photographic enthusiasm starts to dip slightly. There are less hours of daylight, poorer quality light and weather that often doesn't inspire us to spend time outside.

But of course this is exactly the time of year when photographic projects like this come into their own. I could all too easily let the weeks slip by in winter without picking up my camera, but they force us to seek opportunities to record our lives and challenge us to find creative solutions. 

As ever I shall be looking to the talented team of contributors over at iheartsnapping.com to give me ideas. If you are feeling like you are stuck in a winter rut with your photos, do pop over and look at the pictures on the blog today, there's always something to inspire. 


living arrows

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. So true about having to find inspiration. I need to practice my indoor photography, especially as I'm doing project 365 too.

    Love your shot above. Great bokeh and 'halo' from the light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! (Visiting from Living Arrows)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...