Friday, March 11, 2011

In the thick of it...

Removals day


Just a brief explanation for my absense from the blog. Today is removals day in Cyprus, we are waving goodbye to all but a few suitcases of our belongings for the next two months. I have briefly taken myself away from the chaos while the crew load the van, we've no TV or radio, but thank heavesn we still have internet! The dogs have been banished to the garden since we started this 7 hours ago and are not impressed!

It's only 18 months since we last packed up our home and it's always stressful... I'll check in again with a full update when calm has returned!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with that. We had our stuff in store once for 3 months, missed everything terribly. I hope the time passes quickly for you, I can imagine the stress but also the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I've been wondering how it was going and I'm glad to hear you're making good progress. I was a military brat so I understand the "didn't we just do this?" feeling, but somehow it never seems to get a whole lot easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you all. Challenging times. Fun times. Enjoy and Praise God!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck i hope all runs smoothly for you, dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment, I really appreciate your feedback and messages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...